These crowd pleasing wings are easy to prep. The marinate sauce only has 4 ingredients which includes garlic, Maggi, fish sauce and maple syrup. This is a foolproof tasty appetizer or main on any day. You will not believe how delicious these are until you make them. So give it a try and let me know how much you love them!
P.S. Don’t forget to pair it with a glass of iced cold beer!
Foolproof Chicken Wings
- 1 kg Chicken wings
- 1 head of garlic, paste
- 1/3 cup Fish Sauce
- 1/8 cup Maggi
- 1/3 cup + 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 large ziploc bag
- Vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the fish sauce, maggi, maple syrup and garlic paste.
- Rinse the wings and transfer to a ziploc bag.
- Pour the fish sauce marinade into the bag and incorporate with the wings. Leave it in the fridge for at least 8 hours. Turn once half way through.
- An hour before cooking time, take out the wings and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Set the fryer temperature to 360F.
- Cook the wings for about 9 mins until it’s golden brown. Remove cooked wings to drain on paper towels.