Matcha Moringa Latte is packed with antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Moringa leaves are highly nutritious, containing protein, vitamin B6, iron, vitamin C and riboflavin. An extra boost of collagen makes it extra rich with added health benefits.
Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein which plays an important role in the structural support of connective tissue, muscle and skin. Our collagen production decreases with age, exposure to environment pollution, smoking, stress and ultraviolet rays. Make sure to purchase a clean hydrolyzed collagen product that is GMO free, with no artificial flavours, no added hormones, grass fed cows etc.
Matcha Moringa Latte
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp moringa powder
- 1 tbsp of collagen powder
- 1 cup dairy free mylk (almond, oats etc)
- natural sweetener (monk fruit, honey, maple syrup) to taste
- Add matcha, moringa and collagen powder into a cup. Add enough cold mylk to form a paste. Use a matcha whisk and mix thoroughly.
- Heat up mylk in a Nespresso frother or similar device.
- Pour mylk into the cup and add desired sweetener to taste.